Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 3 oz (84 grm). packages raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) boiling water
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) port wine
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) dairy sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in pineappple, cranberry sauce and wine.
- Chill until mixture thickens slightly.
- Fold in pecans and turn into a 2 quarts (1900 ml) serving dish.
- Chill until firm.
- When gelatin is set, soften cream cheese and gradually beat in sour cream until mixture is smooth.
- Spread over gelatin.
- Chill until serving time.
- Do not unmold.
- Spoon the servings out or cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves.
This has been a family favorite for holiday dinners for over 20 years.
The recipe comes from the 25th National Square Dance Convention Cookbook in 1976.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.