Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) walnuts
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon or more
- blue berries, optional
- Combine ingredients for topping and set aside.
- To make batter, cream margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and beat in.
- Grease a tube pan.
- Pour in half of batter.
- Add half of topping.
- Add remaining batter.
- Add remaining topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- I don't know whose Granny this is because they didn't give us their name or email address.
We activated the recipe anyway and have made it 4 times already. The first 3 with fresh blueberries in the middle and today with fresh strawberries. It's a keeper!
June, 2010: We have now made it dozens of times since the recipe was activated!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.