Print Friendly Recipe
- Oven Broiled Salmon
- J. Gero
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 1 thick salmon steak (really fresh because this is cooked medium rare)
- 3 or more cloves fresh garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place salmon in an oven friendly pan--I use cast iron-lightly coated with olive oil.
- Crush garlic cloves with the flat of a knife and then peel off skin so that the pieces are rustic.
- Scatter garlic and fresh ground pepper onto the salmon.
- Zest entire lemon onto the salmon and then squeeze juice onto the fish as well.
- Place into the oven and bake between 15 and 20 minutes...DO NOT OVER COOK!!!
- I love serving this with cous-cous and a green salad.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.