Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Carbohydrate
Serves/Makes:6 or more servings
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) stuffed olives, thick sliced (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mild Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 3 cups (700 ml) cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Place in an uncovered baking dish and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts.
- This is great for a low carb/high protien diet. A good luncheon or light dinner dish. If you use regular mayonnaise instead of "light" or "low fat" the only carbs. you will have is from the onion and celery, which are very low.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.