Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 cans of enchilada sauce
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 packages Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. of flour tortillas or corn tortias
- 1 large red onion or white onion, chopped
- cooking oil (any kind will work)
- Cook ground beef, onions, and peppers until beef is done.
- In a little oil, fry tortillas about two to three seconds on each side to soften.
- Place the tortillas in the enchiladas sauce.
- Fill with meat mixture, roll up and place tortilla in casserole dish or baking pan.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle cheese over the enchiladas until covered.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) and bake until cheese is melted.
- My family and friends love this recipe.
You can also serve with rice and beans.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.