Print Friendly Recipe
- mrs wiggs
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 6 oz (168 grm). semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Process sugar, peanut butter, and butter in a food processor until it sticks together.
- Form into 3/4 inch balls, rolling between palms until smooth.
- Stick a toothpick into each ball (for dipping later).
- Refrigerate on wax paper for 1 hour.
- To make chocolate coating melt morsels in microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Using toothpick as handle, dip ball in chocolate leaving about 1/4 of the top uncoated.
- Place on wax paper and refrigerate until set.
- Store in air-tight container in refrigerator.
- If you don't have a food processor, use your hands to mix the ingredients.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.