Print Friendly Recipe
- Cathy Schinler
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) peanut butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) shortening
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening together.
- Using toothpicks, dip the balls into the chocolate covering most of the ball.
- Place on wax paper and cool until firm.
- A family favorite!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.