Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained well
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced red bell pepper
- 1 medium-sized jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and forced through a press
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). Tabasco sauce
- 6 small inner leaves, romaine lettuce, cut into fine shreds
- 2 whole pita bread, split and opened
- Break up the tuna into fine flakes.
- Add the bell pepper, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Stir together they mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and Tabasco.
- Combine the tuna mixture with the mayonnaise dressing and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Just before serving, stir in the shreds of romaine.
- Fill the pita bread with lettuce and tuna mixture and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.