Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Canadian bacon, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Alternate layers of bread slices, cheeses, and bacon in 7x11 inch baking pan until all are used.
- Beat eggs with milk and salt in bowl.
- Pour over casserole.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 50-60 minutes.
- Source: Casseroles: Favorite Recipes of Home Economics Teachers (Nashville Press)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.