Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) Dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) caraway seeds
- 6 Bays English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 12 slices (approximately 1 pound) Canadian bacon
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- salt and white pepper to taste
- parsley sprigs
- apple slices
- Combine mustard, honey and caraway seeds; spread 1 tbspful on each muffin half.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and saut Canadian bacon slices until thoroughly heated, turning once.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Saut apple slices lightly in drippings.
- Arrange Canadian bacon slices and apple slices on muffins; place on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cheddar cheese, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Mound on muffins, spreading evenly over topping.
- Broil in a preheated broiler until puffed and golden, about 1 minute.
- Garnish with a parsley sprig and additional apple slices.
- Serve immediately.
- Source: www.bays.com
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.