Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful hot drink made in Crock Pot
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) cider
- 1 tsp (5 ml). whole allspice
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). whole cloves
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- orange slices
- Put all ingredients in Crock Pot.
- If desired, tie whole spices in cheesecloth or put in tea strainer. (If spices are added loose, strain before serving.)
- Cover and cook on low 2 to 8 hours.
- Serve from Crock Pot with ladle.
- This recipe comes from the Crock Pot cookbook and is winter comfort food at my house. I haven't tried this with wine instead of cider, but I bet the same spices would work.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.