Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) to 2 cups (475 ml) milk - depending on desired consistency.
- salt to taste
- chopped onion, optional
- buttered toast slices
- Brown hamburger in skillet (with onion, if using ).
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Slowly add milk until desired consistency.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spoon over hot buttered toast.
- Chipped beef can be used. The difference is that you would use melted butter, sprinkle with flour, add milk to make a white sauce and then add the chipped beef.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.