Print Friendly Recipe
- Jello Salad
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 large package red raspberry Jello
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can blueberries with syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream, whipped
- Dissolve the package of red raspberry Jello in the cup of hot water.
- Add in the crushed pineapple.
- Add in the blueberries.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Chill the mixture until it is almost set.
- Add in the chopped pecans.
- Add in the whipped cream.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Real whipped cream is the best but Cool Whip or Dream Whip can be used. This Purple Lady Salad recipe does makes a large amount and is delicious!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.