Print Friendly Recipe
- A bag of herbs and spices for seasoning stew or soup.
Serves/Makes:2 or more bouquet garni
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dried parsley (classic ingredient)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried thyme (classic ingredient)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried bay leaf (classic ingredient)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried rosemary (optional ingredient)
- Mix all together and place in an airtight container.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from heat sources.
- Use within 6 months.
- Good with meats and vegetables.
- Traditionally, this mixture is tied up in cheesecloth for easy removal after flavoring.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.