Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot fudge -- what else can you say??
- Vicky's mom
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups or more
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares unsweetened Baker's chocolate
- Put the sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan on low heat.
- Add the chocolate.
- Stir almost continuously until the chocolate is completely melted. Don't burn it!
- That's it!! Serve immediately while it's hot.
- To re-heat, add a little milk to the cold fudge sauce and heat slowly on the stove.
- This is terrific on ice cream, in brownie sundaes or try this: Take a piece of lightly toasted pound cake (or other plain cake), add a scoop of ice cream to the top and then cover with hot fudge sauce. This is GREAT!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.