Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml). dry mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken wings tip removed.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a 2 qt saucepan; mix well.
- Bring to boil; cook over med high heat about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool a bit.
- Cut chicken wings in half at joint and place skin side down in baking pan.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or over night.
- Turn chicken skin side up.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) 45 to 50 min. spooning sauce over chicken occasionally.
- If serving at party you can now put in crockpot on low to keep warm.
- These are the Yummiest!!! Enjoy
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.