Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy one pan dish
- from a friend
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1 egg
- 3 cups (700 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) M and M candy or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Mix the cake mix,the egg,and the margarine all together.
- Spread into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 or 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinke marshmallows, peanuts and candy over the crust.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes more or until marshmallows are melted.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- For easier cutting refrigerate at least 30 minutes before cutting and spraying knife with Pam spray well also help.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.