Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat
- Angela Creighton
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- Slice each thigh into two pieces.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken three to four minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook, stirring a few times, one to two minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center and sauce thickens slightly.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.