Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml). crushed almonds
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). melted butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- fresh fruit, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease pie dish well.
- Make sure almonds are crushed well.
- Mix almonds with the butter and with a fork, spread well on bottom of pie dish.
- In large bowl, mix softened cream cheese.
- Add one egg at a time until all are used.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Add sour cream.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Pour over the almond crust.
- Place in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- After an hour, turn oven down to 200 and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Take out and let stand and cool.
- Once cooled, chill for at least 2 hours.
- May serve with any fresh fruits or alone.
- Please, Let me know what you think. I think you'll enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.