Print Friendly Recipe
- This dish is excellent for entertaining
- Terri Mck
- 1/2 bag Penne pasta, cooked (or more)
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry parsley
- 2 jars classic tomato & herb sauce
- 2 pkg. Hilshire cajun sausage (or 3)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- Cook at medium heat and begin by adding oil to pan then add whole sausage.
- Lightly brown outside of sausage then remove all from pan to cutting board.
- Cook pasta in water.
- Slice sausage into 1/2 inch rounds then add back to pan and cook until pink is gone.
- Add wine to pan continue cooking on medium heat then add minced garlic (careful not to burn garlic).
- Add sauces when wine reduces to half.
- Add parsley flakes.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Add cooked penne to sauce, and blend well.
- This recipe is a must for all you pasta lovers out there. It's mildly spicy and easy to enjoy........ Chose a nice dry Italian wine to both cook with as well as serve to your guests. (If you don't like the Cajun Sausage chose Italian or spicy but I find Hilshire Farms Sausage has the best textured sausage for this dish.)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.