Print Friendly Recipe
- J King
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) nuts (optional)
- 24 saltine crackers
- On a large cookie sheet, place crackers to cover entire sheet.
- Melt butter in medium pot and add brown sugar.
- Heat at medium until boiling(3-5 minutes).
- Continue to boil and stir for 3 minutes or so until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Pour over crackers and place in oven that has been preheated to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Leave in five minutes then remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Let stand until chocolate chips are melted and then spread them evenly over crackers.
- Add chopped nuts if desired.
- Chill and cut into squares.
- This is a very quick, easy and delicious recipe to take to any gathering. Great for last minute dessert ideas!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.