Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks collection
- 3 cups (700 ml) oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) packed brown sugar, or to taste
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) applesauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- cream, optional
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Stir wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Spread in a 9x9 inch pan, lightly coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with cream if desired.
- This is ALMOST like a cake.
Have not tried this recipe, but sounds good to me.
Hope you like it, and hope it is what you are looking for.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.