Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks Collection
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) flour
- Beat eggs,yolk and oil until blended.
- Add sour cream, blend well.
- Add salt and flour, mix until it forms a ball.
- Knead about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate, covered, for an hour.
- Roll out, very thin, on a floured board.
- Fill as desired.
- Boil in a large pot with 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil, for about 8 to 10 minutes at a slow boil (not a rolling boil).
- Stir gently.
- Happen to find this a few weeks ago.
Don't really know why I saved it.
Hope this will work for you.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.