Print Friendly Recipe
- Very simple to make and even better to have with breakfast!
Serves/Makes:24 or more Mini-Muffins
- 2 cups (475 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients just until blended, (do not overwork and make them tough).
- Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- These are rich and delicious. There is NO sugar in them and they are to be eaten with your favorite preserves or other condiments. They are like a "Biscuit Muffin" and are great along with your favorite breakfasts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.