Print Friendly Recipe
- Wonderful Raspberries hidden in the muffins with a sweet nutty struesel topping, very good.
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) raspberries frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder, set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together milk, cooled melted butter and egg.
- Add wet mixture to the bowl with the flour mixture, blend until just mixed, do not overwork.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp (15 ml) of batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Divide half the raspberries among the muffin tin's cups and top each with remaining batter, then add the remaining raspberries.
- For the topping combine pecans, sugar, flour, and butter and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browning and a toothpick comes out free of batter, becareful to not overcook.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.