Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri Mckibbon
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 1b. fresh fettuccine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh baby shrimp
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmasean cheese, grated
- 4 tsp (20 ml). parmasean cheese, grated
- 2 tsp (10 ml). fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook fettuccine in hot boiling water al dente 3-5 minutes.
- Gently saute shrimp in butter, then add garlic.
- Add wine to shrimp and simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream to shrimp and wine, cook med heat until bubbles.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add fettuccine to shrimp and cream sauce and toss.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup (125 ml) of parmasean, toss until melted.
- Put fettuccine on a warm serving bowl or plates.
- Sprinkle remaining parmasean and parsley, serve.
- This is a wonderful dish to serve any time of year. Serve with a nice bottle of dry white wine. Try to get fresh shrimp from your local supermarket or seafood store not frozen.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.