Print Friendly Recipe
- From Toronto's former Trader Vic Restaurant
- my copykat version (very close)
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 2 oz (56 grm). light rum
- 1 oz (28 grm). brandy
- 1 oz (28 grm). gin
- 2 oz (56 grm). lemon juice
- 1 oz (28 grm). orange juice
- 1 oz (28 grm). sweet sherry
- Shake all but sherry, with ice.
- Pour into high glass, float sherry on top.
- This was one of Toronto's finest restaurants. Before they went out of business I was lucky enough to pick the chef's brain for this cocktail recipe. The only ingredient missing is rock candy made on site at their restaurant. They have online products you can buy so check them out at the Trader Vics web site.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.