Print Friendly Recipe
- Cocktail from the Islands
- Terri Mckibbon
- 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). coconut rum
- 1/2 oz (14 grm). triple sec
- 1 splash each cream of coconut, orange juice, pineapple juice
- 1 dash of grenadine.
- orange slice for garnish
- cherry for garnish
- Shake well over ice.
- Pour into glass and top with slice of orange and cherry.
- While vacationing in St. Kitts I came across this recipe from a beach bartender on the Island. Make this tasty drink at your next outdoor party and it will be a hit. Be careful though it tastes so good you forget there is alcohol in it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.