Print Friendly Recipe
- terri mckibbon
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 12 oz (336 grm). white chocolate morsels (chips)
- 13 oz (364 grm). marshmallow cream
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 3 tsp (15 ml). orange extract
- Mix butter, sugar, and cream to boil.
- Once boiling continue to boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add white morsels and marshmallow cream.
- Stir until morsels and cream melt thoroughly.
- Remove 1 cup (225 ml) of mixture; set aside.
- To remaining white fudge mixture add 3 tsp (15 ml). orange extractand food colorings and mix.
- Spoon white reserved mixture on top of orange batter, using a knife to swirl into fudge.
- I also have an creamsicle ice cream recipe for creamsicle pops.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.