Print Friendly Recipe
- Strawberry and Frothy Gelatin Dessert that is very refreshing.
- Arizona Tart
Serves/Makes:1 large 5-6 Cup Gelatin Mold
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 18 fresh strawberries
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water in saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water, then cool.
- Pour gelatin mixture into a large bowl, placing this bowl into a larger bowl of ice, and beat until foamy.
- Arrange strawberries in a 5 6 cups (1425 ml) mold and pour in gelatin mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold and serve as dessert or festive dessert.
- Excellent Easter or springtime recipe. Try using other fruits or a combination of your favorite fruits, we like a selection of fresh berries, like raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and black raspberries.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.