Print Friendly Recipe
- This is a meal in a pan. It is a favorite of one of my in-laws and adored by their family. Nice way to use Easter leftover Hams.
- Susan Doocy
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced cooked ham
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked rice
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- dash of tabasco or red hot chile sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire Sauce
- Cook the onion and green pepper in the butter until soft.
- Add drained tomatoes and cook a few minutes longer.
- Add all the other ingredients, mix well, and put into a well-greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 45 minutes until firm.
- Unmold on a hot platter.
- Serve with a crisp green salad and a combination of steamed broccoli and carrots for a nice meal.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.