Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick and simple. Cheap and Easy. Delicious and Convenient. Perfect when you need that special something!
- S. Chokel
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 3 tsp (15 ml) finely chopped onion
- 3 tsp (15 ml) finely chopped red pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) celery seed
- In a medium bowl, combine corn and cooking oil, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine everything else, bring to a boil, reduce heat immediately, simmer 2 minutes.
- Take from the heat and pour over the corn, and blend.
- Chill a few hours to use, overnight is best.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.