Print Friendly Recipe
- Perfect accompaniment to most meals as a salad or even a good side dish. Light and flavorful.
- S. Chokel
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh white mushrooms (regular button mushrooms)
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, crushed, and chopped
- Wash and dry mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
- Put mushrooms in a bowl; drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add oil and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and garlic.
- I like to make this and serve it inside pita pockets with romaine, swiss cheese, and tomatoes or whatever vegetables I feel like for a wonderful luncheon sandwich. A glass of chardonnay and laze the rest of the day away!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.