Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- taco seasoning
- taco toppings; cheese, lettuce, tomatos, olives, onions, etc.
- chips for dipping, bite size Tostadoes work well
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add taco seasoning to your taste.
- Spread on a platter.
- Top with toppings.
- Refrigerate covered till ready to serve.
- I use the electric mixer to help mix the cream cheese and sour cream.
The smaller the pieces are for your toppings the easier it is to eat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.