Print Friendly Recipe
- Made with evaporated milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) dry mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cider vinegar or a little less
- Blend dry ingredients in bowl or jar, mashing out all mustard lumps.
- Add evaporated milk and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly stir in vinegar.
- Cover and let stand in warm place or on kitchen counter until thickened and creamy.
- From Community Suppers and Other Glorious Repasts, Jeanne Voltz, Woman's Day 1987 which asked for 1 t dry mustard and 2 T sugar.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.