Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
- 8 oz (224 grm). softened cream cheese
- 6 oz (168 grm). crabmeat, flaked and drained
- 1/3 small onion, minced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) tobasco sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lite soy sauce
- 1 pkg. wontons (48 per package)
- vegetable spray
- In medium size bowl combine all ingredients.
- Fill wontons and seal edges.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) 12-15 minutes.
- Mix 3 parts catsup, 1 part horseradish, and touch of vinegar, combine all.
- I have served this at many parties and it was a sure hit every time.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.