Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri Mck
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsalted butter
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, chopped
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). large shrimp, leave tails on
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). New Mexico red chile powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmasean cheese
- Melt oil and butter in saucepan.
- Add garlic and celery, cook until soft.
- Add shrimp, salt, chile powder, and lemon.
- Cook until shrimp is pink.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
This is a hot one, serve with refreshments.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.