Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri Mckibbon
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean hamburger
- 1 packet club house mexican or spicy mexican chile
- 2 19 oz (532 grm). cans mexican tomatoes, spicy
- 2 medium onions, diced
- mushrooms, optional
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). mexican chili powder
- 1 dash chili flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). salt and pepper
- 1 19 oz (532 grm). can kidney beans, drained
- 1 48 oz (1344 grm). can pork and beans-remove pork
- Combine all ingredients except beans into a large slow cooking crockpot and stir.
- Taste for spice, add more if needed.
- Put beans in 1 hour before cooking is done.
- Cooking time for chili takes 7 hours.
- Stir sometimes.
- This recipe also tastes great if you leave it covered in fridge over night, heat and serve.
I have won many chili cook offs with this recipe so enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.