Print Friendly Recipe
- Spicy sauce to coat fried chicen wings
- Jim Browski
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of hot sauce (any except for tabasco)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white vinegar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- cayanne pepper (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Heat until boiling.
- Let simmer until the mixture thickens and reduces to approx. 1-1/2 cups (350 ml).
- If you like it real hot, you can add some cayanne at this time, but it should already be kicked up pretty good.
- Pour half of the mixture over some deep fried, barbecued or baked wings, and then throw them under the broiler for another few minutes.
- Use the remaining sauce for dipping.
- Another one of my crazy kitchen creations.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.