Print Friendly Recipe
- A Sweet Tomato Soup Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) to 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) celery seed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- Blend first 3 ingredients together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients together in mixer or blender.
- The Dorothy Lynch Salad dressing was created in the 1940's.
The dressing originated in St Paul, Nebraska at the Legion
Club. A lady by the name of "Dorothy Lynch" created the
salad dressing. The Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing is well known in Nebraska!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.