Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 lb. loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) instant potato flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). yeast
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) wheat gluten (if available - find in health food section)
- Place all ingredients in bread pan.
- Select Light crust, shole wheat cycle.
- Press start.
- A book that I got when I first got my bread machine is Bread Machine Magic by Linda Rehberg and Lois Conway. I have enjoyed all of the many recipes I have tried from this book. Also you might check out your local library for other titles. Also check out www.kingarthurflour.com. They also have a GREAT recipe on their bread flour package. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.