Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McKibbon
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fusilli pasta, cooked
- 4 large leaves red leaf lettuce
- 8 or more kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Red Chile Pesto:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) pine nuts
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) parmasean cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh basil
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) chile caribe (crushed red chillies)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground cumin
- 1 cup (225 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Puree all ingredients for pesto except oil in food processor.
- Slowly add oil until thick.
- Toss with pasta, olives and yellow bell pepper.
- Serve each dish with red leaf lettuce at bottom of dish topped by pasta salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.