Print Friendly Recipe
- Dawn's mother in law
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can orange juice
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). bottle lemon lime soda
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) white grape juice
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- Combine water and orange juice until dissolved.
- Stir in grape juice, lemon juice, and honey.
- Slowly pour in soda, stir gently until mixed.
- Add ice or ice ring.
- Makes 12 4 oz servings.
Multiply by 6 for additional servings or more depending on number of people
I know that this isn't the recipe you specifically asked for, but we have served this at 3 weddings including my own and an anniversary party. It had rave reviews and it was gone in no time.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.