Print Friendly Recipe
- A great vegetable side dish
- N. Chokel
- 6 cups (1425 ml) sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, melted
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- Place squash in a glass bowl, cover with plastic and cook in microwave for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix mayo, melted butter, egg and 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with squash and onions, pour into lightly greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole.
- Mix 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter with 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar and bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 minutes.
- This dish gets raves everytime! Excellent day of dinner and as leftovers. This dish want last very long!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.