Print Friendly Recipe
- Patrick Will
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- Blender (fits 40 oz (1120 grm).)
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) milk.
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) (heaping) vanilla icecream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) (heaping) vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) (heaping) honey.
- 6 strawberries, optional
- whipped cream
- Chop banana into 5 pieces and put them into the blender.
- Add milk and strawberries (if using make sure strawberry leaves are cut off).
- Put ice cream and yoghurt in.
- Blend for twenty seconds on highest speed.
- After 20 seconds pour the honey in and blend for 10 seconds on highest speed.
- When done, pour smoothie according to number of servings needed and make a swirl of whipped cream on top.
- This drink is not as fattening as it sounds.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.