Print Friendly Recipe
- A meat and potato dish topped with cornbread
- Dana Chinakos
Serves/Makes:4 with leftovers
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 small bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Jiffy cornbread mix, prepared as directed
- In 9x9 inch pan mix hamburger, soups and vegetables (add enough of each to fill pan and suit tastes).
- Cover with cornbread mixture, spreading to edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 30 minutes, or until cornbread is cooked through at center.
- Created during our poorer days, when my son wouldn't eat either his veggies or hamburger. This dish tricked him into eating both since all he noticed was the sweet cornbread!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.