Print Friendly Recipe
- Vadalia Onion Cookbook
- 1 cup (225 ml) Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups (475 ml) Vidalia Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix Ritz cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into 8 inch pie plate.
- Saute onions with 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter until clear, not brown.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt, pepper and pour over onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Great recipe.
Make it often.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.