Print Friendly Recipe
- Has a texture like angel food cake.
- Kathy Nowell
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 lb. loaf
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) warm water (110 degrees)
- 1 cup (225 ml) cottage cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-3/4 tsp (9 ml) active dry yeast
- Add the ingredients to the pan of your bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer, and Start.
- You can use more bread flour if the dough seems too sticky.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
Ready in: 3 Hours 5 Minutes
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.