Print Friendly Recipe
- Tuna, veggies and macaroni and cheese mixed together
- Larier Bani-ga-ru
- 1 box Kraft 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Mix
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped tomato or to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onionor to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) favorite cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) peas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) favorite vegetable
- 1 boullion cube of Herb flavor
- Cook Kraft Mac and Cheese as per directions on box, adding boullion cube to water first.
- While it is cooking put tomato, tuna, onion, cheese, peas, other vegetable(s) in large bowl.
- Add cooked macaroni to mixture, then adding the cheese packet included in box.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or cold
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.