Print Friendly Recipe
- Hot Wing Sauces
- Terri Mckibbon
- Death Wish sauce:
- 15 habanero chiles, stemmed
- 7 oz (196 grm). thai garlic chili pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 3 medium garlic minced
- Hawaiian hot sauce:
- 4 cups (950 ml) chili peppers (hottest)
- 1 pineapple
- 4 papaya (white or brown)
- 2 cups (475 ml) vinegar
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Hawaiian salt
- 5 or more garlic heads
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) to 1/2 cup (125 ml) Hawaiian honey
- Death Wish Sauce:
- Grind peppers in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Puree in processor and use to marinade wings.
- Hawaian sauce:
- Remove stems and place habaneros to side.
- Prepare all other ingredients in large pot.
- Cook on medium heat 15-30 minutes.
- Add peppers and continue to cook another 10 minutes.
- Use blender and blend well.
- Put in glass jar and seal tight.
- We have plenty of wing nights in my home but it's especially fun when I serve these hot sauces with my wings.
Make sure you have plenty of water close by.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.